Peanut Butter Balls and Protein Energy Bites Recipes

I have learned a lot about nutrition and have gotten some great recipes as my husband and I have started our journey towards getting fit and lean. While I am doing healthy recipes for meal prep, had to share some of the things I tried for our sweet tooth. The protein ball recipe and the protein peanut butter balls (I am not sure who posted, so I am sorry I cannot credit you!)

Here we go.

 

Peanut Butter Balls Recipe


1 C Chocolate Protein

1 C Natural Peanut Butter

Melting Chocolate of Choice

Mix peanut butter and protein and form into balls and set in fridge to chill. Melt chocolate and dip or pour small amount over. Let set up in fridge. Enjoy.

Protein Energy Bites Recipe


1/2 C Dates

1/2 C Walnuts or Almonds

1-2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder

1-2 T of Almond Milk

Combine all ingredients in food processor. It will be sticky. Roll dough into balls and coat w Almonds or Hazelnuts. Chill in fridge.