True or False: Most Relationships Do Not Die of Natural Causes?

Most relationships do not die of natural causes. They are killed by selfishness, neglect, lack of consideration, lies, and secret. True or false? And what is your story? Here’s what people say.


“I was accused of being a pathological liar, a narcissist, a sociopath hurtful, painful and degrading things were said to me and when I defended myself with words, my ex physically attacked me. As I threw him out of my life for the last time three months ago, I had to dig for closure as he likes to use social media to raise his integrity and his can do persona which is false. The truth was there, it was he who had lied for 8 years, for over a year cheated, and blind sided me as I worked and paid for everything. So yes all of what is said here will kill a relationship. Just make sure you are wise to it before you freefall and are hurt beyond recognition! At that point, it is so hard to recover from it. Without my family, the gym and work, I would not have bounced back stronger than before all this as I now have.” - Lisa Ann

“Yep! I'm signing my divorce papers today. He said he was sorry but he was being selfish and unfortunately I'm a casualty. Lol” - Jennifer McKay

“Let's throw there stipulations with her you respond to a text immediately or they get uneasy and her thoughts go crazy and securities arise all I have been trying to do is prove prove prove where my heart is” - Tammy Rutledge

“True my husband won't let me go anywhere unless he is with me just in case I talk to another person” - Cheryl Butt

“So very true and though many make so many excuses in their hearts the truth remains however shielded they choose it to be.” - Susan Schreiber

“Disrespectful behavior always kills a relationship!” - Celina Carmen

“Alcoholic at the bar on the phone with me says: Some people have goals (and he is not even working) Me: (disabled with LUPUS/Fibromyalgia) Gee I wish I can be just like you!!!” - Karla Trump

“He is happy with who is with he told me this I will Still be his friend he walked away from me guy's I know this but I'm not going to hate him for it I am adault thank you for caring about me I'm ok” - Tish Adcock

“I think years from now people will go back to being normal when in relationships, they will need to because we all know what to do. I think that as long as we keep saying we are adults but don't act upon it we will be just playing with love. Also I want to add the point people make of never communicating until it's too late. If we want to develop a good thing we ought to remember that's what will take to create it. I don't sympathize with people who tell everyone their problems but their own partner. Anyways let's not give up as love is beautiful from my experience. Thanks” - Ernesto Lemus

“Absolutely!! And that person will never see it that way!!” - Donna Moten